It’s time to up your game and join us in Minneapolis. The Mega College Media Workshop will provide hands-on training, critiques, an idea forum and resource room. You will have opportunities to spend one-on-one time with the workshop’s speakers and instructors to examine coverage issues, digital processes, develop newsroom policies, critique portfolios and resumes, discuss newsroom management and the direction your publication or media group would like to explore.
Registration for this workshop is closed.
This event is co-hosted by:
Hope to see you at the University of Minnesota July 13-16 for the combined leadership and staff training workshops. It’s four days that will make a difference to you, your staff and your publication.
This workshop is co-located with the CMBAM Ad Manager Workshop.
10 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday
9 a.m.-noon Sunday
(Diversity Track begins at 2 p.m. Sunday and ends 6 p.m. Monday)
What to Bring:
- Money for food. All meals are on your own. Feel free to bring snacks.
- A notebook/pen or laptop for note-taking
- Resumes, portfolios, links to personal websites, etc. if you’d like to have them critiqued
- Extra copies of your publication for exchange throughout the weekend
- Charging cords for your computer and phone
- Light sweater or jacket in case the rooms get cold